i know i’m 18 yrs old, i know my dad left almost 7 years ago.. but i still have hope him and my mom will get back together… they’ve been on the phone for like 2 hours. like god dammit father just move back to calgary and you guys can be together and we can all be fucking happy and do family things even though im an adult but one can hope right?
i haven’t been taking care of myself.
i don’t eat any more
i don’t sleep
i do way to many drugs
i now weigh 80 pounds.. lovely
idk why i’m slowing killing myself
Anonymously tell me how you feel about me. I can’t reply, I just have to read it and post it.
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."